Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Welcome to Our Blog!

Hey everyone! This is Taylor, your friendly neighborhood Course Assistant. As you might have guessed, this is the blog for Section Nine of The College Experience. As a result, I have a few announcements for you.

1) Make sure to do your reading! We are not meeting on the sixth, so you'll have two WHOLE WEEKS to read what you need to read.

2) On Thursday night (that's September 2nd) at 6:30, we're going to meet in front of the Johnson Center and walk over to my house for a game night. This will count as your Taylor Event, and you won't need to come to another one for the rest of your life (although I would like it a lot if you came to more, because they'll be more fun if you're there).

That's it! I hope you continue to enjoy your first week of college!